Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What do you think of my style?

I honesty like your style. I've had problems wearing cowboy cats because their claws get tangled in my hair, but I'm guessing your hair is probably shorter than mine. The trench coat and leather pants are fine, but typically I pair mine with thigh high saddle shoes. In winter, I like the sweatshirt and board shorts, but if you're a fashion forward risk taker, try switching where you wear your thong and flip flops for the shear shock value. I just skip wearing thongs altogether during this season...but hey that's just me. Fall, I've found Gregorian monk robes warmer, but I'm very cold- natured. I also forgo shaving my legs just to stay warmer. I love the sleeveless shirt in summer too, but I prefer a scotish kilt, spats and cowboy boots. I really do love how you think though, and shopping with you sounds fun. Hope this helps love.

No comments:

Post a Comment