Friday, August 12, 2011

I am stuck and unable to move forward in life.?

I was a successful high school student, got into a few colleges but my main plan was to join the army(ASVAB of 85) . I was a signature away but got in some trouble when I was 18. Because of this trouble i have been DQ'd from military service for life even though my charges have been expunged...The girl of my dreams leaves from the navy on the 25th of July. I live with my parents working a deadend job, I have about a year of college under my belt but it is just not for me. I do not know what to do anymore, I have so many fines and owe money to school that I just cannot do anything, my life is so boring and and I cannot help but dwell on my past mistakes and how much better my life should be, but I was a dumb kid and now am stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment