Thursday, August 11, 2011

What do I do? I'm so broken hearted.. I need advice and someone to talk to ..?

Ok so.. Me and my boyfriend been off and on for 3 years. We just recently graduated from the 8th grade and now are freshmen. We have been arguing and not getting along lately though. I love this boy with all of my heart and one day we were arguing & he said he hate me & regret everything with me. All I could do was cry . I called him all types of bitchs & how I still loved him though. He called me a ho and everyone is shocked I've only loved him and I am nowhere near a ho. But anyway , we are over now. And I might be moving outa town.. I beentold him this and I thought our time together will be wonderful and well it wasn't. Life has been so hard for me lately. My mom and I get into it everyday. She thinks I'm having sex with him. After the argument at school I got all in his face mushed his head and felt bad . Ug and yesterday I inboxed him this long paragraph abt how I love and will miss him. I think it ment nothng to him, I'm not asking for him back but I don't want him to hate me.. He's already moved on..

No comments:

Post a Comment