Saturday, August 6, 2011

I miss being in a relationship and it's getting me down?

I broke up with my ex at the start of this year after a 2 year relationship; I realised I didn't love him and I wanted to be single. At first it felt weird being single as I wasn't familiar with it, but then I started to really enjoy it and have fun meeting new people and just enjoying my new single freedom and I even had 2 one night stands bc I was so drunk but it was just harmless fun. Now the feeling has worn off and I miss having a boyfriend (I don't miss my ex, I was over him before we even broke up). I get quite upset when I see happy couples, I want to be in a stable, loving relationship. But I don't want to dwell on love, I want love to come to me and I really hope it does sometime soon. So will I just concentrate on other stuff in my life such as my career and friends and put love to the back of my mind? Bear in mind I'm an 18 year old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment