Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I've been writing. I'm going to submit what I have wrote. Is it okee?

Similar to Alice, I've fallen down into A rabbit hole. It holds me inside, warm. I have not yet tried hopelessly crawling out, as I am opposed to the idea. Alice was open minded, very. She had had a large amount of imagination. I carry none. I yearn for imagination. Happiness. To think about the ability to create a place, my place, would be amazing. Even if lasted a short amount of time during daylight, or dream, it would be unrealistic. Unrealistic is the key. For example, take a glance at a human who has large hope for Jesus. They're not yet sure of Jesus, yet they will never know. They know that. But they like to think that there is a man, in the sky, who is willing to save them. Then, the people have higher confidence in themselves, and in everyone. The world as well. Believing that their lives are going to become better. Because they have hope, that someone will come and solve their problems. Very seldom to they know that they're really just solving their own problems. That's wonderful, don't assume that I'm being critical. I'm just amazed with the ones who do not dwell. Anyway. The rabbit hole is very controversial, however. I'm in it, so I as one believe that it's very comforting. Another would expect more of me; wanting me to come out, try new activity's, be sexual, and open with my emotions. I am a female. But I feel as if I'm not female or male. That most certainly does not mean that I feel as if I'm something in between. God no. I feel like I'm different from the rest. Yet so similar I'm willing to admit. Men are very straight forward, yet confused with their emotions. Women, are evil, conniving, strange cretures. I hate it when I'm considered as a usual women. My Mother believes that every friend of hers is after her husband. They're not. She's leaving him because she doesn't have enough attention. She is very hard working, ( To my understanding ) Beautiful, and independent. She has three children. She believes in Jesus. I'm young. I'm independent. I'm Beautiful. I have no potential. I'm afraid of humans. Not really, but they're powerful. As am I, so why wouldn't I be fearful?

No comments:

Post a Comment