Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Does this modeling casting call seem legit?

I'm a little skeptical.. It's for a "new" magazine company called antique fabric and lace magazine. I looked up the store, it's located in new Zealand. That's what the person told me. Her name is Lisa dapron. I've never heard of her. But I'm skeptical because she said I'd get paid 2100 but I have to use some of that money for my attire for the photos lot so basically my final pay would be 1200. They didn't even ask for my measurements, she asked for address, and phone number upfront and said that we would shoot at a venue in my area so that I wouldn't have to drive far and she said, "that is why you were chosen as the closet model" idk what that means either, lol. I'm 16 and my mom said this sounds fishy. Any tips from anyone with experience or anyone in general? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment